Thursday, April 3, 2008

damage cause by strong wind

You can see how windy it is by how fast this windmill turns ... I took this picture from my parents' balcony

This is the damage to our fence beside our house.

Our fence was destroyed by the wind yesterday. Daddy is going to call
the repair man to fix it back. It almost uprooted the lemon tree.

I lost my 6th tooth today this afternoon.I went to my room to put my tooth under
my pillow.

I went to Watergardens to buy stationary,Yucca plant,crayola,ice cream, slippers for me, and
bought lotions and medicines.

1 comment:

Rita Ho said...

Wow! The wind was that strong? Ours was also destroyed by strong wind two years ago and Uncle David repaired it himself because it is not easy or cheap to find contractors here.

How much do you think the tooth fairy will give you for your 6th tooth? I think the poor fairy is going to be bankrupt soon. Haha!

You bought a Yucca plant? Is it a plant that looks like a palm tree? We have one too!