Monday, April 21, 2008

My Height

I measure my height everyday to see if I have grown much
taller.
I can't wait to be 140 cm tall so that I can go on the major
rides at Thorpe park.
Thorpe park is in UK.
I know about it from You Tube. I will name some rides in
Thorpe Park. Samari, Nemmis Inferno which is an inverted
roller coaster, Zodiac, Denetor, Rush, Slammer, Tidal wave, Vortex, Stealth, X no way out, Flying fish and lots more.
My Daddy has been to UK Alton Towers Theme Park.

I am 122 cm tall and my brother is 115 cm tall.

3 comments:

daveg said...

Qeeran,
I wouldn't worry too much about your height, did you know that most astronauts and pilots tend towards being short? It's true, they fit into their their aircraft better. Navy SEALs (commandos) also tend to be fairly short, and they're as tough as nails. Also LOTS of famous people are quite short, Tom Cruise, William Shatner, Sylvester Stallone, etc. are all fairly short.

Someday soon you'll be tall enough to ride your roller coasters, don't worry.

I'm glad to see you writing in your blog, I'm quite impressed with it. Keep it up, and I'll keep reading!

Uncle David

Qeeran Lee said...

thank you uncle daveg for writing
to me.





from qeeran

Qeeran Lee said...

thank you for writing to me, Uncle David.



from Qeeran