Friday, May 9, 2008

Mother's Day

This is Mummy and Daqlan and me. We went to the winery at Yarra ValleySunday is Mother's Day. We made this at school today. Daqlan made the heart and I made the purple flower. The flower has perfume inside the middle.I had a mother's day stall at my
school. I bought a magnetic shopping list/things to do. It is on the black metal board.

I will write what a Mum does.
A mum wakes you up in the morning and makes
you breakfast. Mum makes you playlunch/lunch in the lunchbox.
Mum fetches you to school, Sometimes she walks you to school and waves
goodbye. Mum picks you up after school, If you go to after school care, Mum will pick you
up a bit later. Mum makes tea for us after school when we come home. Mum makes you dinner after you have showered. I love Mummy.

that's all from qeeran

I am Daqlan .I made a vase and it has flowers on it. It has straws on it. It has paper cup cakes on it. Mrs.Kirk-Jambor helped us make it.

Our house is a beautiful house. I bought a Mom Mug for Mummy. We went to Hungry Jacks after Chinese lessons. We ate breakfast after we sleep. I love Mummy every single day.



6 comments:

Rita Ho said...

Hey Qeeran! Hi Daqlan! ... You guys did a good job with your crafts for mommy. I bet she was thrilled to receive it.

I like that you wrote down what mommy does for you, Qeeran. It shows how much she loves you both.

Warm hugs & lots of love,
Aunty Rita

Hi&Lo said...

Hi Qeeran and Daqlan,

Enjoy your blog. Nice photos and write-up.

Proud you did well in school. You do gymnastics. Am sure you also do acrobat in your brain. hehehe

Have fun in everything you do.

louis said...

Hello Queeran and Daqlan,

I live half the world away from you, near where your Aunty Rita lives, in that place with the hurricanes and tornados.

Just think: from where you are sitting at your computer reading this your Aunty Rita and I would seem to be upside down.

Like you, I have just started to blog. Fun, isn't it? And sort of magical too because blogging makes people friends even though they have never met.

Qeeran Lee said...

Hello louis,my name is spelt qeeran
there is no u in my name. Everybody
does the same mistake in my name.
have you ever been hit by a tornado?I will show you what a tornado looks like here . watch this video. It is about tornadoes around the world. Click the right button on the mouse. see if you can watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43VoMesUd2Q

are you and aunty rita upside down?I am upside down only if I do a headstand.

How tall are you?are you a adult or a child like me.

louis said...

Hello Qeeran,

Sorry about misspelling your name.

Luckily tornados and hurricanes don't usually affect this part of the USA. As the video you sent me shows, a tornado is frightening.

I don't know about your Aunt Rita, but I certainly don't spend any time upside down:) But I have two granddaughters who spend a lot of time upside down. One of them is a gymnast and does some of those tumbles you are doing in the photos in your blog.

By the way, I am an adult.

Louis

Qeeran Lee said...

Hello Hi & Lo,

Thank you for your good words, I love going to school and I am interested to know more about the weather and disaster, it's my favurite subject
There are bad Tsunami in Banda Acheh which I read them on the internet. My parents will inform me when a disaster happens and I know about the cyclone in Burma, Also the earthquake in China. Also there are some new hurricanes in America last week. They will call me to watch TV when it is in the news.