Sunday, May 25, 2008

My brother and me


On the magnificent weekend, my Dad allowed us to play in the longbath, we were supposed to wait for our drinks first and then play our longbath.but when mummy brought the Hot chocolate upstairs we were already in the water, So mummy served us like a hotel waiter. We had lots of fun playing in the longbath.

We didn't splash or made a mess because we promised Daddy that we won't otherwise he will not let us play in the longbath ever again.




Daqlan got this award during assembly at school and the family is proud of him. My friends from my grade say I have the cutest brother. Daqlan is in Grade Prep K and his teacher is Mrs Kirk-Jambor. His class is Room 4. Preps have their own playground and their own sandpit.



I play with my brother alot. sometimes we fight , But we make friends again, Here is our picture of us playing together on a rocking horse.







3 comments:

daveg said...

Hello Qeeran, nice pics of you & your brother. My sister & I used to take baths together when we were your age. I'm not so sure we were as well behaved as you & Daqlan.

Your Aunty Rita & I just bought a big Jacuzzi tub for our backyard. It's nice to sit out there when it's cold and watch the stars go by. When you guys come to visit us, you can splash all you want as it's just out in the yard and nothing to be harmed by extra water like a bathroom can be, OK?

Keep up the good work, I like reading your blog!

Qeeran Lee said...

Dear Uncle David,

Do you have a picture of your jacuzzi? Daqlan and I can't wait to visit you and Aunty Rita in America.

I wish that when I visit America I will not see a tornado happening

Qeeran Lee said...

Dear Uncle David,

Do you have a picture of your jacuzzi? Daqlan and I can't wait to visit you and Aunty Rita in America.

I wish that when I visit America I will not see a tornado happening