Saturday, May 31, 2008

Walkathon at Waterfield Park, Cairnlea

Our school had a Walkathon last Thursday. The whole school ran and walked around the Park. I passed my house during the Walkathon and I saw the roller shutter opened.
I thought a robber went inside the house. Mummy said that she went in to the house to get a water bottle for Daqlan. Daqlan left his water bottle in his school bag.

This is a picture of my brother, Daqlan and his friend William. His Dad is on the right. William's Dad's name is Jason and William's brothers name is Thomas. Thomas and I are 7 years old and we are in Grade 2.

I did 3 laps. Each time we pass by the check point you get a point, then a tick on our card. We hang the card around our neck. Daqlan and William also walked 3 laps.

Daqlan collected $ 5.40 and it's the same as me.
I didn't see Mummy when I was walking. Mummy found me when we finish walking.


Here is a picture of us resting and waiting for everybody to come back. We are all very tired.
That's Andy beside me.















This is Miss Mills. She is giving William a tick on his card.
That is Aaron in the picture

No comments: